Tuesday, 3 October 2017

EN Energy Education Intelligence



''I'm a clever guy, I've been to school, I'm serious, that's the reason I'm were I am today'' - THIS PHRASE I've heard in a TV interview. This is the starting point for this essay.


I've noticed quite often around me intelligent people but uneducated, and I've asked myself how their life would have been if they were more educated. I've also noticed people around me, no matter the gender who achieved more than others just because they have more energy, nothing related to education.


What if you are intelligent, educated, and energetic? You are a successful human being. This is my conclusion. I've asked myself another question.


It is possible to be energetic, intelligent but lazy? I think you can be. To be intelligent you have to be born like that. Energy is also something we are born with but we can lose it according to our lifestyle. Being educated is the key to success, the variable which can lift us or put us down.


All this is true in an uncorrupted society. In the dictatorial societies all this lose value and importance. Corrupted democracy is worse than dictatorship sometimes due to the fact that education, intelligence, energy are in vain, the system being broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment