School. We learn a lot at school, sometimes twenty or thirty years some of us.
We learn all kinds of things starting with writing, reading, numbers and we go to more complex stuff, we find links, we comment, we become educated adults.
But, no one teaches us at school how to buy a house, a car, how to behave with our neighbors, how to react when we feel we are wronged, how we should choose our friends. There are a lot o things school doesn't provide us with. I would like to read a book about how we should live our life, with tips and ideas about different situations of life.
What I've learned at school? A lot, but the most important thing I haven't learned at school but in every day life is - to forgive and to forget, to forget and to forgive -
When you don't forgive you are stuck somewhere on the way. While at school no one told me about this important act of life - forgiveness - I've discovered it, I've became aware of it's importance and I want to tell others. I've met people of pretty old age who couldn't move forward in their life because they didn't have this exercise of forgiveness in their way of thinking.
Forgiveness and forgetfulness are essential even when we are wronged and we know and realize that we are right.
The one who forgives has power. The power to move forward !
No comments:
Post a Comment