Saturday, 17 September 2016

EN About Lucidity

You ask yourself: What if all of them are going in a wrong direction? Financial crisis 2008-2009. All world was going into something which proved to be wrong, the result-general financial crisis-We lived it, we saw it, we felt it. The effect of this crise I'm talking about, hit us all, was like a a cold shower.

What if we are living in the close area of a different crisis with not an immediate or palpable horizon? We might be in the year 1990 or 2000 and the events from 2008 follows and we live in ignorance and airiness. Crisis can be in different ways: financial, moral, educational, alimentary. What if humankind as a whole is already on a wrong route and the result is not that perceptible like a financial issue? If it happened, it can
happen again in the future. It is possible.

Were is the lucidity, who we can ask? I have my own questions.Food industry has any lucidity in its high forums and boards? Elderflower juice and mayonnaise with egg dust? I haven't seen any elderflower plantations, and I haven't seen any people to collect any elderflowers from trees. Mental. I can't explain
myself how.

Can anyone tell me why two big cults(orthodox and catholic) celebrate Easter in different days when they preach about tolerance and harmony? And one more thing. In some religious cults there is such a opulence and wealth while a lot of parishoners are poor, helpless, sick? Where is the empathy, modesty they preach about?

There are a lot of examples, we all have some in our mind, we need lucid people otherwise another crisis is on its way.


No comments:

Post a Comment